How good is your Bible Knowledge? Find out!


Growing up, Church time included Sunday school sessions where you are made to memorize at least one verse of Scripture. For most of us, some of the Bible passages we know by heart came from those classes.

However, with the growing trend of calling up Bible passages on your smart phones and other devices, the use of our small storage of Bible passages is fast declining. Some years back, I could readily search through my Bible without looking up any concordance or search app but it’s no longer the same now. So, I started asking me, “What happened?” And guess what? The answer is- I made my own natural memory obsolete.

I guess you can relate to this. Let’s do a little exercise. Without looking up any references, write 12 Bible passages on your own. Let me know how you faired.

Memorizing Bible passages help us to apply them when we ought (Psalm 119:11).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eternal Perspective

Get keys and not 'locks' for 2019

This time of the year is always special; often loaded with fresh hopes, resolutions and revolutions. There’s also the part of our variou...